Autoblog can get a share from purchases made through the links on this page. Prices and availability are subject to change. No donations or payments are required to enter or win this sweepstakes. See the official rules in Omaje.
Enter this sweepstakes now and you can win 100K! Will end on 4/30
There are some records that I was surprised to see broken in my lifetime. Sub-two-hour marathon, Yosemite’s El Cap’s two-hour ascent record and now, a production car of 0-60 miles per hour in 1.98 seconds. That’s exactly what the Tesla Model S Plaid did (well, at least when in some very precise, Tesla-directed terms), making it the fastest producing car ever, and the first to go below 2 seconds for 0-60. But Tesla didn’t stop with the Model S, the Plaid and its 1,000+ horsepower model X. This electric SUV will let you rocket 60 miles per hour in just 2.5 seconds, and if you can enter Omaze now skip the waiting list and win one, cover all taxes and fees.
Win a Tesla Model X Plaid – Enter Omaze
According to Omaj, here are the Model X Plaid glasses:
- Maximum number of seats: up to 8
- Engine: Tri-motor electric
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior Color: Midnight Silver Metallic
- Interior color: white with carbon fiber pulp
- Maximum horsepower: 1,020 hp
- Maximum torque: 841 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 in 2.5 seconds
- Maximum speed: 163 miles per hour
- Range: 313 miles
- Estimated retail price: $ 148,517.00
- Cash options: $ 111,387.75
- Special features: full self-driving ability; 22 “wheels; glass panoramic roof; 17” infotainment screen + rear seat screen with wireless gaming; 22-speaker sound system
All of this adds up to a handsome, wicked-fast EV with a retail price of 148,517.
According to Omaj, “no donations or payments are required to enter or win this sweepstakes.” If you want to donate, $ 10 will get you 100 entries, while $ 50 will get you 1,000 entries and $ 100 will get you 2,000 entries. Grant GivePower benefits. At Omaha, “GivePower is on a mission to help approximately 1.4 billion people worldwide who do not have access to safe-drinking drinking water. The nonprofit uses its deep solar capabilities to provide energy and clean water, food security and lighting to much-needed areas around the world. “
If you want this head-turning EV in your driveway, enter here Entry deadline is June 24, 2022, 11:59 pm Pacific.